Friday, March 21, 2008

personal story: cesium

If you need to find stories of people surviving then you just need to browse through the long history of posts in here.I joined the cesium group on June 5 2004. Then I had colorectal cancer that had spread to even the outside of my (Yes this may be more than you need to know) rectum, the tumors where visible and exposed. I received my cesium and took the first dose on June 19th 2004.I still remember the amazing results that my wife saw the very next afternoon. The visible tumors had shrunk. The large pale white patches of tissue around my rectum started appear to bruise. The cancer was going into apoptosis in just 18 hours after my first dose. That was three and a half years ago. I know that I may have to keep going back on cesium now and again but the time that I have gained is so precious to me. My son was only two when I was so sick that thought I was going to die in my sleep. Now I have had the time to teach him to ride a bike, fish and even got to see his first crush on a cute little girl.Will I still die of Cancer? I might, but I'm not scared of it any more.I know that I have a good chance of surviving it if it comes back again. And as time goes on there is more information that comes out about self treatment.I think that you will be hearing more about combining MSM with cesium. When I started my self treatment, using DMSO was almost never mentioned. Now you can find some good instruction on using it topically instead of having to ingest Cesium. I was sick too as I took cesium but I did something that almost no one will do. I STUCK WITH IT! It was hard and scary but I wanted to stay here with my wife and kids. And I wasn't going without a fight.

1 comment:

Movingstars said...

Hi, I'm glad to hear your cancer is at bay and I hate to just hop on to your blog, but my father is in chemo which I fear will kill him, I would be really grateful if you could e-mail me, what it is you have taken and were you have gotton it from ? I am trying to find the cantron at an affordable price but I live in Ireland and export of this product from the usa would cost just as much as the product it self, I'll find away if I have to but would be really grateful if you could pass me on any info you have, I'm sorry if this seems rude to just jump right in here, but I am just getting to grips with how blogs work and don't know how to send a direct massage yet.
It's good to hear of anyone getting a new lease of life and I hope it last for you.
The best of luck with our future.
Grace, Movingstars.